Langsung ke konten utama

My Holiday

On Friday, 22 December 2019, I filled my holiday with Musyawarah Besar with Perwakilan Kelas at Villa John, Villa Indah bandung. This Musyawarah Besar was held until Sunday, 24 December 2019. In this Musyawarah Besar we are deliberation about our performance in PK for the past 3 months and for the next 3 months. In PK, my position as CEO 9. So on Musyawarah Besar I presented about the upcoming program, for example is Technofest. Here's some documentation:

Aspirator Presented Their program.


CEO Presented about their program.


We are played games.

BBQ 

PK 3'2022

PK 66


27 December 2019, after Musyawarah Besar, My family and I was go vacation to Brebes, Central Java. In there, we stayed at grandfaher's home. After 3 days in there, we are visit another grandma's brother and didn't forget to visit my great-grandmothers.

On 29 December 2019, we continue vacation to Pangandaran Beach. We are stayed at Horison Hotel for 2 days. On the first day, I was drive ATV with my mother and brother. My younger brother was ride a mini motocross. Also we are played at the beach. We are ride the boat and we are swimming in the sea! On the last day in Pangandaran, we are swimming in the hotel. We rested for the next vacation.

On 3 January 2020, we are visit my grandma's sister at Ciamis. 3 hours in there, on 7 PM we are farewell and drive to home.

Here's some documentation:



Documentations at Pangandaran Beach


                                                                                                                                    


Komentar

Popular Post

Congratulation & Gratitude

Ambition & Goals

Dialogue Suggestions and Offers