Langsung ke konten utama

Ambition & Goals

    "The starting point of all achievement is desire."


    Ambition, strengths, weaknesses, and dreams are things that everyone must have had until now. no matter whether it's good or not, we all have it. Like the quotes above, all achievements start from a desire. This proves to us that a desire can lead to greater achievement. This explanation brings us to today's topic, "Ambition and goals".

    Strengths & weaknesses

    First, let me introduce myself. I am Raptanta Hanantara Namariyan, born April 16, 2003. Now i am in Senior High School 3 Bandung. My strengths are totality and professionalism, especially in organizational work. I really like to organize or interact with people. See and listen to new perspectives. My weaknesses are sloppy and easily unfocused. 


    What are my ambitions and goals in life?

      Since I was kid, i had many dreams. police, pilots, firefighters, soldiers and more. In elementary school, I understood that dreams are something we want to achieve. There is no compulsion that we have to be / achieve that because of that i had new dream...become a parkour practitioner.


    David Belle, a parkour practitioner and pioneer. One of the many people who inspired me to interested in parkour. Then in junior high school, I've been through the "can I be something I dream" phase. Frustrated and depressed about my goals and ambitions. Afraid that I will fail.

    Then after graduated and entered high school I started to find my ambition and dreams again. Joining organizations and extracurricular activities. Looking for my true interests and talents. Looking for my strengths and weaknesses are. And now I found it.



    One day I want to college at the "Universitas Indonesia". Choose a international relations and become a diplomatic of Indonesia. 

    

    Actually I also want to be a director or filmmaker but, this is only an alternative

Komentar

Popular Post

Congratulation & Gratitude

Dialogue Suggestions and Offers