Langsung ke konten utama

Congratulation & Gratitude


CONGRATULATIONS!!!

This is the video from Raptanta and Azka, students in X Science 4, at SMA 3 Bandung. For see the video, CLICK HERE or HERE (if the first link error) 

Text and script:

Raptanta: Hi, Azka! How are you? Long time no see... I heard you won the science competition.

Azka: Hi Rap!, I'm great! Yeah that's true.

Raptanta: Thats awesome, congratulation you deserve it. How you can won the competition?

Azka: Thanks a lot, cuz i always practice of my knowledge in Trilogi SMA 3 Bandung.

Raptanta: Wow... and how's was your day after you won the competition? Are you studies interrupted?    

Azka: No, because i always concern to my studies and the competition. Rap, what are you doing right now?

Raptanta: Now, i'm working something for my project.

Azka: What are you project?

Raptanta: the project is about the earthquake simulation.

Azka: Are you project is running well?

Raptanta: Yes, but i have a little bit problem for my project.

Azka: What your problem?

Raptanta: I having troble to finding tools and materials.

Azka: What is your project for?

Raptanta: This for my presentation in SMA 3 Bandung.

Azka I hope your project and presentation are running well. Good Luck, Rap!

Raptanta: Thanks, you too, i hope you can win another competition in the future.

Azka: Thanks Man!

Raptanta: Sorry, but i have to go...see you later in the next time, Bye

Azka: Okay! Bye, Rap!

Komentar

Popular Post

Ambition & Goals

Dialogue Suggestions and Offers