Langsung ke konten utama

About Me

 


    Hi, my name is Raptanta Hanantara Namariyan. You can call me Rap. I was born in Bandung, 16th April 2003. Now i live in Bandung at Tongkeng Street no.24.

    My Junior High School is SMPN 44 Bandung. And now i school in Senior High School 3 Bandung at Belitung Street no.8. One thing about my school, this is the best shool ever.

    Talk about myself, i have 3 brothers. one in Senior High School, one in primary School, and the another still a kids under five.

    Hobby? I like watching film if i have a time. My favorite genre of movie is comedy, sci-fi, and also action movie. My favorite actor is Heath Ledger, the man who plays the Joker in The Dark Knight. Rest In Peace Heath Ledger. The movie i want watch now is Gundala, a film by Joko Anwar.

    I always playing games too. Sometime i playing Paladins or maybe warewolf.

    My favorite subject is Math. My favorite food is noodle. 

    My hope or wish is, i want become Doctor and i want make my parent proud to me....


    That's all from me. Thanks for your attention, See you Again...

    

    

Komentar

Popular Post

Congratulation & Gratitude

Ambition & Goals

Dialogue Suggestions and Offers